We have a strong set up of Quality Assurance to ensure the inbuilt quality of the products. Highly skilled, experienced and professional staff, not only ensures the strict compliance of Local drug rules but also the international standards like guide lines of ICH, FDA & WHO. Quality Assurance is a fully independent department directly reportable to the chief executive and it comprises QA Manager, Asst. QA Manager and QA Officers. It has professionally competent and experienced officers specifically having their duties for various sections like separate staff for oral, topical and ophthalmic products for monitoring and inspection of processes. Quality Assurance has the following objectives:
- To assure high quality production by in process sampling, inspection and testing throughout the process.
- To assure and maintain consistent quality production by in process sampling, inspection and testing throughout the process.
- To ensure that SOPs are properly followed.
- To ensure that the products are meeting all the required standards specifications during all the manufacturing and packing processes.
- To monitor and provide guidance to the stakeholder regarding storage of products so that the product may not lose its efficacy and potency due to environmental factors i.e. temperature, humidity.
- To conduct training of all quality assurance staff to achieve quality objectives.